Create 2D and 3D designs with professional tools
Computer-aided design has a real pacemaker: AutoCAD, one of the most widespread and popular programs among architects, engineers and other designers thanks to the set of professional tools offered for CAD, 2D and 3D structure modelling and the creation of documentation, among others.
CAD software that takes design to a higher level.
If you try out this software, you'll realize that it has endless possibilities in terms of 2D and 3D design. You'll find it equally easy to compose 2D designs and create complex 3D models, favored by the rapid workflow and the increase of your productivity. You can generate documentation of all sorts of models, including plans, maps and diagrams and work collaboratively on the cloud.
Features of AutoCAD
- New and more intuitive 3D free design tools.
- Includes an extensive material library.
- Convert DWG files created with applications based on AutoCAD into different DWG versions: Release 14, 2000, 2004, 2007 and 2010.
- Compatible with 3D printers.
- Associate your designs with real environments.
- Capture the reality by means of point clouds or by scanning files.
- Extract surface curves.
- Includes Autodesk SketchBook Designer.
Associative 3D matrix
The advantages of this program are vast, but one of the most interesting ones worthy of mentioning is the associative 3D matrix. You can generate matrix objects with great ease.
Autodesk has outdone itself once again with this version of AutoCAD. If you thought AutoCAD 2007, 2010 or 2012 were great products, don't miss out on its latest version.
- New compatibility with social networks. Encourages collaboration.
- Active cartography system that allows us to connect designs to real environments.
- Elaboration and management of optimized documentation.
- Compatible with Windows 8.
- Requires an Internet connection to complete the installation.
- The trial version can be used for 30 days.
- To launch the installation of the program you first need to install Autodesk's download manager and then choose the download you want from @URÑ@.
AutoCAD 360 2.2
Open and modify DWG files from your Android
AutoCAD 360 2.2
View and edit your DWG files on your iPhone