Open and modify DWG files from your Android
The power offered by modern smartphones makes it possible to use applications like AutoCAD. Eliminate barriers when it comes to working with your DWG, DWF and DXF designs, by downloading the mobile version of this software for Android.
Viewing, editing and sharing AutoCAD files from Android is possible.
AutoCAD 360, previously known as AutoCAD WS, will allow you to work with the files by accessing them on the cloud, opening mail attachments, or even from your device's memory.
Improve your work's productivity
Need to make a last-minute modification to your design? Want to show your work without having access to a PC? Download this app and improve your work productivity with this mobile solution.
Main functions of AutoCAD 360
The mobile version for Android has all the tools necessary to complete your work in a satisfying manner:
- Open and view DWG, DWF and DXF.
- Edit and carry out last-minute modifications.
- Create sketches with the innovative smart pen.
- Work online and take advantage of the program's tactile capacity.
- Share your CAD designs or print them.
- Requires Android 4.0.3 or above.
- The space required and the version of the application depends on the device on which it's installed.
- Offers in-app purchases.
A CAD tool for professionals
AutoCAD iPhone 360 3.6.0
View and edit your DWG files on your iPhone