Open and modify DWG files from your Android.Antony Peel
The power offered by modern smartphones makes it possible to use applications like AutoCAD. Eliminate barriers when it comes to working with your DWG, DWF and DXF designs, by downloading AutoCAD 360 for Android.
Viewing, editing and sharing AutoCAD files from Android is possible.
AutoCAD 360, previously known as AutoCAD WS, will allow you to work with your AutoCAD files by accessing them on the cloud, opening mail attachments or even, from your device's memory.
Improve your work's productivity
Do you need to make a last minute modification to your AutoCAD design? Do you want to show your work without having access to a PC? Discover AutoCAD 360 for Android and improve your work productivity with this mobile solution.
AutoCAD 360 functions
The version of AutoCAD for Android has all the tools necessary to complete your work in a satisfying way:
- Open and view DWG, DWF and DXF.
- Edit and carry out last minute modifications.
- Create sketches with the innovative smart pen.
- Work online and take advantage of the program's tactile capacity.
- Share your CAD designs or print them.
- Requires Android 2.2 or above.
- You can obtain more features with the purchase of certain Pro plans.
- The installation of the app by means of the APK file requires the activation of the "Unknown sources" option within Settings>Applications.
Create 2D and 3D designs with professional tools
AutoCAD iPhone 360 2.2
View and edit your DWG files on your iPhone